If you’re looking to provide your brown hair a little more life and fashion, you can not go beyond highlights. When done correctly, highlights possess the capability to transform the appearance of your hair from the most flattering of ways. By adding light and dimension, these coloured strips may produce a radiant appearance. Whether you’re adding subtle, barely-there highlights or something much bolder, you’d adore how they enhance and complement your foundation colour. Obviously, some mixtures naturally look better than others, so it is important to decide on the right highlights for you.
2. Warm Brunette with Caramel Highlights
Partner a hot brown or auburn hair colour with caramel highlights for a beautiful and feminine look.
3. Warm Blonde Highlights in Brown Hair
Get the “bombshell” appearance with the addition of lots of warm blond highlights to your brown hair.
4. Short Brown Hair Highlights
Short hairstyles can appear more flattering and stylish with the addition of several well-placed highlights.
5. Short Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
It is not only long hair lengths which benefit from the accession of highlights.
6. Rich Brown Hair Blond and Caramel Highlights
Produce a dimensional and flattering hair color with the addition of blonde and caramel highlights to brown locks that are brown.
7. Red-Brown Hair Blonde Highlights
Consider adding golden blonde highlights to red-brown hair for an on-trend and wealthy hair color.
8. Natural Brown Highlights
Highlights a shade or two lighter than your foundation tone will appear the most natural and persuasive.
9. Medium Brown Highlights on Dark Brown Hair
Adding moderate brown highlights to dark brown hair will create a naturally radiant look.
10. Medium Brown Hair Highlights
Highlights can help stop your medium brown hair from looking too one-dimensional.
11. Medium Brown Hair Blonde Highlights
Medium brown hair can work with any color of blonde highlights but looks particularly striking with hot, sandy tones.
12. Medium Brown Hair Blonde and Red Highlights
Spice up your moderate brown hair color by incorporating both blonde and blonde highlights.
13. Light Brown Highlights on Dark Brown Hair
Light brown highlights on dark brown hair is a traditional combination that generates natural and beautiful results.
14. Icy Blonde Highlights in Brown Hair
Icy blonde highlights are perfect for creating brown hair function with a pale skin tone.
15. Golden Highlights in Dark Brown Hair
Chunky golden highlights in dark brown hair look edgy and artistic.
16. Golden Highlights in Brown Hair
If it comes to lightening and Growing brownish hair, golden highlights would be the ideal alternative.
17. Deep Brunette Hair Color with Caramel Highlights
Deep brown with caramel highlights is also an outstanding colour combination.
18. Dark Red-Brown Hair Caramel Highlights
Red-brown hair is a seriously common color for 2017 and can be made even more beautiful with the accession of a few caramel highlights.
19. Dark Honey Highlights
Insert some dark honey highlights when you need your hair to catch the light and glow.
20. Dark Chocolate Hair with Thin Blonde Streaks
Thin blonde streaks in dark chocolate cubes can seem stunning, particularly in the event that you wear your hair in loose, shore waves.
21. Dark Chocolate Hair with Light Chocolate Highlights
Light chocolate highlights on a dark chocolate base produce a subtle yet complimentary style.
22. Dark Chocolate Hair with Caramel Highlights
Chocolate and caramel are just as great of a match for your hair since they are for your dessert.
23. Dark Brunette with Brown Highlights
Dark brunette hair with brown highlights not goes out of fashion and always looks magnificent.
24. Dark Brown Hair with Vibrant Red Highlights
While blondes play with pastel highlights, brunette’s can indulge in some more vibrant and intense colors.
25. Dark Brown Hair with Toffee Highlights
Ladies with dark brown hair and a warm complexion are the ideal candidates to get some gorgeous toffee highlights.
26. Dark Brown Hair Subtle Highlights
Add dimension and glow to dark brown hair with the accession of some subtle highlights within a color like mahogany.
27. Dark Brown Hair Light Blonde Highlights
Combining rich, dark brown hair with ultra-blonde highlights creates a daring and fashion-forward appearance.
28. Dark Brown Hair with Honey and Blonde Highlights
Honey and warm blonde highlights produce a beautiful, youthful appearance when added into dark brown strands.
29. Dark Brown Hair Highlights
Even subtle highlights have the power to instantly transform your hair color.
30. Dark Brown Hair Dark Blonde Highlights
If you truly want to lighten up your dark brown hair, consider incorporating dark blonde highlights all over.
31. Dark Brown Hair with Blonde Streaks
Sometimes, only a couple of streaks that are strategically placed is all you want to transform your look.
32. Dark Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
Dark brown hair with blonde highlights generates an edgy and gorgeous appearance.
33. Dark Brown Hair Colour with Chestnut Highlights
Let chestnut highlights add a light, fiery touch with your dark brown locks this year.
34. Cool Blonde Highlights on Light Brown Hair
Cool blonde highlights add an amazing chicness to light brown locks.
35. Chocolate Hair Chestnut Highlights
When paired with chestnut highlights, chocolate hair may get more wealthy and sensual.
36. Chocolate Hair with Blonde Highlights
The blend of light, chocolate hair with gentle blonde highlights can produce a gorgeous and surprisingly natural appearance.
37. Chocolate Hair with Blond and Caramel Highlights
Adding subtle blonde and caramel highlights to chocolate is an excellent way to transition dark locks to warmer weather.
38. Chocolate Brown Hair with Light Brown Highlights and Crimson Allergic
Try balancing coloured ends in chocolate with the addition of some lighter highlights during.
39. Chocolate Brown Hair Highlights
Focus highlights around your face to help bring facial features out.
40. Chocolate Brown Hair Caramel Highlights
Subtle caramel highlights in chocolate brown hair may create a beautiful, natural appearance.
41. Chestnut Hair Color with Blonde Highlights
Even though chestnut hair is already somewhat bold, the inclusion of a couple of blonde highlights takes it to another level.
42. Caramel Highlights in Curly Brunette Hair
In case you have curly haired brunette hair, look at adding a few caramel highlights to make your locks appear naturally sunlit.
43. Caramel Color Hair Blonde and Auburn Highlights
Pairing a caramel base color with blond and auburn highlights will create a warm and radiant look.
44. Caramel and Blonde Highlights on Light Brown Hair
Caramel and blonde highlights will be the ideal means to keep light brown hair from looking mousy.
45. Caramel and Blonde Hair
Try a caramel and blond hair color if you want to lighten your locks but are not quite prepared to go totally blonde.
46. Burgundy Brown Hair Bold Red Highlights
If you’ve got burgundy brown locks, look at adding some daring, red highlights to really spice up things.
47. Brunette with Caramel Highlights
Caramel highlights are perfect for both lightening the visual appeal of locks and adding heat.
48. Brunette with Caramel and Blonde Highlights
Mixing caramel and blonde highlights into brunette locks can make a wonderfully warm and creamy color.
49. Brunette Hair with Auburn Highlights
Consider warming up your own hair color for fall with some beautiful auburn highlights.
50. Brown Highlights on Brown Hair
Brown highlights on brown hair of another colour is always a winning combination.
51. Brown Hair Red Highlights
When deciding upon highlights for your brownish hair, don’t forget about red as a stylish choice.
52. Brown Hair with Highlights
From time to time, the most stylish highlights are the ones which are only a shade or two lighter than your foundation hue.
53. Brown Hair with Golden Highlights
Golden highlights appear warm and wealthy when partnered with brown locks.
54. Brown Hair Dark Blonde Highlights
Cool, dark blond highlights look great when paired with trendy, medium brown tones.
55. Brown Hair Blonde and Caramel Highlights
Why choose only one color of highlights when you can have two?
56. Blonde Highlights in Brown Hair
Adding hot blonde highlights to moderate brown hair may create a stunning summer fashion.
57. Blond and White Hair
“Bronde” hair is now trending and can be produced with the addition of plenty of blond highlights to brown locks.
58. Ash Brown Hair with Caramel Highlights
If you’ve got ash brown hair, select either blond or tender caramel highlights for a lovely appearance.
59. Ash Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
Ash brown hair may greatly benefit from the extra dimension of highlights.
60. Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
Warm, dark blond highlights are an excellent way to take brownish hair lighter without creating too much contrast.