The bomber jacket is a timeless piece of outerwear that each and every man should possess. The timeless jacket, which comes in a variety of styles and can suit many events, is both stylish and versatile. Therefore, whether you are after something to help keep you warm during a statement style to finish casual outfits, the bomber is the answer. In this guide, we enable you to navigate your way through the several distinct types available and show you exactly how to put on a bomber jacket.
Bomber Jacket Outfits
Today, there are lots of fantastic ways to wear a bomber coat. However, before you can start styling your ensemble, you have to pick what kind of bomber coat you’re likely to wear. Whether you select a black leather bomber or a brown suede style will badly affect how you wear it, so make sure you choose wisely.
Burgundy Bomber Jacket
The burgundy bomber coat was initially favoured by punks who adopted the garment between the ’60s and ’80s. Today, the jacket can match an assortment of styles but remains helpful for adding a bit of attitude for your ensemble. To rock a burgundy bomber at 2018, try partnering it with black jeans and a black t-shirt or hoodie. The outcome is going to be an edgy casual look that’s fantastic for the weekend.
How to Employ a Bomber Jacket
- Match your outfit with the colour and style of your bomber coat.
- For a cool casual look, set a bomber jacket with a T-shirt, jeans or chinos, and shoes.
- To put on a bomber coat for a smart casual event, pick a classic design and pair it with chinos or pants and a collared shirt.
- Make your bomber coat a statement bit by pairing it with fundamental garments in neutral colours.
- Attempt a black leather bomber for an edgy look or a brown suede bomber to get a uniquely stylish look.