With athleisure on the rise, jeans and chino have some new competition. The jogger is the new must-have fashion for gents and it’s dominating the road fashion scene. No longer just for your sports-inclined, these comfy pants are a new wardrobe staple.
Things to Wear Joggers With
Today, joggers could be styled in countless ways. While they certainly don’t fall into the category of formal wear, joggers may be styled to match different dress codes or occasions. Casual is, needless to say, the natural means to wear joggers. This may be accomplished by pairing them with other casual items, such as T-shirts or hoodies. Joggers may also be made to seem smart casual with all the wardrobing option to dress up or down with things such as apparel shirt or blazer.
Far from only a gym, joggers are a vital piece of streetwear. While they naturally pair well with other sportswear pieces, these amazingly versatile pants may be worn with numerous outfits and styles.
Sweatshirts and Joggers
While a sweatshirt and joggers might be your go-to look for lazing on the sofa, it may also be a badly trendy streetwear outfit. With the development in athleisure tendencies, the mix has gotten increasingly more appropriate for everyday wear. To maintain the look more polished than your loungewear, elect for trendy sneakers, boots or ordered items.
How to Employ Joggers
- Keep your overall aesthetic casual and relaxed.
- For greatest design coordinate with designer brands.
- Go for multiple layering options to mix up your own look.
- Add polish to your appearance with a slender shape and the addition of structured styles.
- When pairing joggers with a coat, opt for shorter styles, such as a bomber, biker or denim coat.
- Have a good pair of stylish trainers available as your go-to footwear for if you’re wearing your joggers.
Best Joggers Brands
- Thom Browne
- Public School
- Alexander Wang