A blue suit is a traditional menswear thing which has long been a staple in each gent’s wardrobe. Its timeless allure and neutral colour make it a lasting style that can be worn again and again. Not only suitable for the workplace, but a blue suit may do the job for any occasion. Whether you’re off to a business meeting, wedding or cocktail feature, a blue suit may create a smart option, so long as you pair it together with the right shirt. While going for a suit usually means that your pants and jacket are already coordinated, it is your choice to select the ideal top. That means, picking out a color that’ll make your ideal look and complement rather than battle.
BOGLIOLI Navy Suit
ETRO Navy Suit
SAINT LAURENT Navy Suit
SAINT LAURENT Suit
- Shirt and Tie Combinations with a Blue Suit
- A white shirt is a failsafe Choice to pair with a blue suit and always creates a classic look.
- A light blue shirt makes a surprisingly good pair to a blue suit and creates a neat contrast.
- To get a contemporary and semi-formal design wear your blue suit with a pink blouse.
- Pairing your blue suit with a gray shirt will produce a muted contrast with understated elegance.
- To make your shirt the characteristic of your outfit, elect for patterns, like stripes or gingham.
- Make sure the shirt you choose suits the shade of blue of your match.