A black blazer is a timeless item of clothing which every gent must own. Not only is the smart coat classic and stylish, but it’s also ideal for adding a sophisticated touch to outfits. Of course, owning a black blazer is not any good if you don’t know how to wear it properly. Though black blazers are absolutely versatile clothes, you can not just associate them with any old outfit and hope to look amazing. Instead, you need to plan an ensemble that will complement your tailored coat. In the perfect pants to the perfect shirt and sneakers, we could show you the most effective strategies to stone your black blazer for a stylish appearance.
Dark Blazer Outfits
Due to the traditional style and versatility, a black blazer is a rewarding investment piece. By picking a design that can suit multiple events, you will find yourself with a fantastic go-to jacket for smart casual, semi-formal, and formal events. To complete your outfit, you simply need to select the perfect trousers, shirt, and sneakers. Whether you would like to seem sharp and dressed or relaxed and tasteful, remember to select smart bits that suit the style of your own blazer. If you’re still uncertain what to wear to your black blazer, then read on to discover the best outfits to rock with the basic principles jacket.
Black Blazer with Grey Pants
For a simple and fashionable mix, why not try rocking your black blazer with gray pants? The venture is a great option for formal occasions and also an ideal alternative to a normal black suit. To complete the ensemble in a sophisticated fashion, stick with a monochromatic colour palette. A white shirt, black tie, and black dress shoes can offer the perfect finish to this suave ensemble. For a more casual look, consider choosing grey chinos over wool pants or suit trousers. Also, don’t neglect to eliminate the tie and then swap your white button-up to get a crew-neck T-shirt or tee shirt.
CANALI Blue Shirt
HUGO BOSS Blazer
JOHN LOBB Shoes
SAINT LAURENT Trousers
How to Put on a Black Blazer
- Invest in an Excellent black blazer with an Superb fit.
- Wear a structured blazer for formal events and an unstructured blazer for smart casual occasions.
- Pick a black sports coat in lieu of a blazer when you need to layer a sweater beneath.
- Partner a black blazer with grey pants and a white shirt to get a classy outfit.
- For semi-formal and smart casual dress codes, wear a black blazer with khaki pants or jeans.
- Rock a black blazer with a blue shirt and a pair of black pants as a modern alternative to a normal black suit.