A blazer is a vital menswear thing which each gent must own. Whether you’re dressing for the office, a formal function, cocktail beverages or maybe a casual supper, a grey blazer leaves an excellent alternative. Much more versatile than traditional black, a grey blazer can be worn with lots of looks. Although this means that there are loads of outfit alternatives for this sophisticated and stylish coat, you’ll still need to know what to wear with your grey blazer for the ideal look.
ELEVENTY Grey Blazer
GAZIANO & GIRLING
NN07 Slim Chinos
TURNBULL & ASSER
How to Employ a Grey Blazer
- Choose between mild, midsize, and dark grey blazers to find the style that best suits you.
- Opt to get a dark gray tweed blazer for a trendy winter look.
- Select a lightweight linen blazer at a light shade of gray for a classy summer style.
- Wear your grey blazer with pants in matching gray, classic white or black, or a fashionable navy.
- Pair your gray blazer with chinos for a semi-formal design or trousers for a smart casual look.